Best Performance in B2B 2022 – Peak Awards 2022 By Google
1. SEMrush: Increase traffic to your website
SEMrush is one of the top leading search engine optimization (SEO) tools.
Through the SEMrush platform you can, among other things:
- Control and monitor the success of the content
- Find new keywords
- Analyze the competition
- You improve the appearance of your website in search engines
2. HubSpot: Marketing Automation and Lead Management
HubSpot is one of the most popular tools for marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM).
With this platform, you can create campaigns, engage your customers through email marketing, track visits to your business website and generate leads. Many of these features are completely free but some are paid.
With HubSpot you can:
- Have full control over the company's inbound strategies
- Increase website traffic
- Get more conversions
- Boost ROI for your marketing campaigns
- Shorten reaching agreements
3. Moosend: Email marketing strategy on…autopilot
With this tool, email marketing is a breeze! Perhaps, Mailchimp is a more well-known platform but Moosend comes with additional features such as the following:
- You can easily create contact forms for website visitors and convert them into customers.
- It enables you to prepare attractive newsletters or email campaigns, without having any special design knowledge.
- The drag-n-drop functionality provided by Moosend will help you attract the attention of your customers.
- A more efficient system for monitoring and reporting statistics on the performance of campaigns, Moosend provides you with information in real time.
4. Trello: Consolidate communication and increase your productivity
Trello is one of the leading communication management tools used by businesses and teams around the world. Those who work in marketing are sure to love it because it can make them feel more organized and efficient.
There are many tools that do the same job, but Trello stands out for its design and simplicity. You can see schedules of the responsibilities you or your team have on cards. You can delegate a task to others or have others do it for you.
In general, Trello is one of the digital marketing tools that frees your hands and significantly increases your efficiency!
5. Buffer: All-in-one solution for social media management
An important part of the digital marketing of any business is the management of social media channels. Creating and monitoring each social media platform is a time-consuming process, but with Buffer, it can be made much simpler and faster.
First, Buffer makes it easy to create and share content on your business's social media. In addition, you can schedule your posts to be done at a certain time automatically, even if you are doing something else at the time. It also allows you to track the performance of each post and interact with users.
For all of the above reasons, Buffer is one of the most popular digital marketing tools out there.
Transform your digital marketing strategy with Wizard
Digital marketing is an ever-evolving landscape and to stay on top you need to follow the latest trends and use the right tools. The above tools are some powerful cards to help you achieve this, but are they enough?
The key to ensuring the success of your organization is through Wizard. As fellow wizards of the digital world, we work together to get you where you want to be, the top.
What are you waiting for? Contact one of our "wizards" and invest in a strong digital marketing strategy to make the difference from the competition!