Explore opportunities at Wizard, and hear from our people below.
SEO Content Writer
We are seeking to hire a SEO Content Writer with experience (2-3 years in a similar position) in client service, strategic guidance, and the management of incoming prospect clients (pitching, sales & onboarding).
As an SEO Copywriter, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our clients' online presence and driving engagement. Your responsibilities will include:
- Write SEO-friendly blog posts to promote the products and services of our clients
- Proofread, re-structure and Optimise existing content using SEO best practices
- Write content for the purpose of backlinks to our client websites.
- Provide Onpage content for our clients (Meta Titles/Descriptions)
- Research current consumer trends and create optimized content to respond driving new visitors
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Developing content funnels for lead generation and sales conversion, including guides, how-to articles, and more.
- Conducting thorough keyword research to drive essential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- SoMe Creative direction for content creation
- SoMe Captions copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Greek and English
- Ability to have challenging but productive business conversations
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach
- Ability to extract trends and insights from complex data sets
- Experienced and competent in writing optimized content for websites
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity and confidence with SEO and keyword research
- Familiarity with Search Console and free-to-use planning tools
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Work in a pleasant, creative, human-centered environment
- Continuous self-development and education
- Work on exciting fast-growing projects
- Career development opportunities
Performance Marketing Manager
Wizard is seeking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager with high experience (3-5 years hands on) in Google ads, Facebook advertising and deep knowledge in Google analytics. Wizard is a fast growing digital agency focused on performance marketing. You will be responsible for managing day to day PPC clients, forming strategy, data analysis and reporting for existing and potential customers.
- Handle day to day activities for existing clients. Google Ads, Youtube and display advertising, Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertising platforms.
- Daily monitoring of analytics and sales performance and propose new tactics if necessary
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for clients
- Present and execute full strategy plan to existing or potential customers
- Organize the department efficiently. Monthly reports to CEO
- Stay updated on new features, technologies etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Google Ads & Facebook)
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising and ecommerce
- Experience in Google’s properties, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio etc. Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Experience with PPC campaigns, especially with Ads and Facebook and familiarity as to optimize/analyze management of such campaigns.
- Hard working and innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Thirst for Learning
- Salary above market average
- Bonus based on performance matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Great work environment
- Professional development
- Conferences, Ads/YouTube certifications and beyond