Explore opportunities at Wizard, and hear from our people below.
Performance Marketing Specialist
SEM Wizard seeks to recruit a Performance Marketing Specialist to join one of its fastest growing units. The candidate will be responsible for designing and managing campaigns including SEM, Paid Social, CRO & Analytics, Remarketing, Performance Display & Programmatic.
- Design, plan and execute acquisition and sales campaigns via digital media (Google Ads - Search, Display YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Testing, Data analysis and ROI Optimization are part of your daily routine, therefore you must be expert in Web Analytics and Excel.
- Reporting to clients on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis based on client needs and business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with other business units and partners.
- Coordinate with accounting dept. about billing and invoicing issues relevant to digital media campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends & best practices and evaluate emerging performance marketing technologies
- Minimum 2 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Google Ads & Facebook).
- Google Ads & Analytics certified.
- Experience in display advertising and remarketing.
- Highly Proficient in MS-Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas etc).
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training
- Great work environment