Explore opportunities at Wizard, and hear from our people below.
Growth & Marketing Strategy Director
Marketing consultant, responsible for strategic planning, direct communication with the client for requests, projects, visual arts and campaigns.
Responsible for managing inbound prospect clients (sales, pitching & onboarding prospects).
Coordination of other teams, assignment of incoming requests to the respective department and presentation, management of feedback + approvals from clients
Monitoring agreed KPIs with Clients and responsible for keeping client’s satisfaction high
Daily monitoring of analytics, sales performance and proposal of new tactics if necessary
Produce weekly & monthly reports for clients
Stay updated on new features, technologies etc.
Minimum of 3-5 years proven prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex Digital & Above the Line media accounts
BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising and ecommerce
Experience in Google’s properties, Google analytics, tag manager, data studio etc. Certifications will be considered as a plus
Experience with PPC campaigns, especially with Ads and Facebook and familiarity as to analyze management of such campaigns.
Experience with Above the Line advertising projects,able to organize and manage design,video ads projects and productions
Hard working and innovative spirit
Ability to work under pressure
Εxcellent communication and presentation skills
Excellent English Language Skills
Thirst for Learning
Salary above market average
Bonus based on performance matching the candidate’s skills and experience
Great work environment
Conferences, certifications and beyond
Performance Marketing Manager
- Handle day to day activities for existing clients. Google Ads, Youtube and display advertising, Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertising platforms.
- Daily monitoring of analytics and sales performance and propose new tactics if necessary
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for clients
- Present and execute full strategy plan to existing or potential customers
- Organize the department efficiently. Monthly reports to CEO
- Stay updated on new features, technologies etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Google Ads & Facebook)
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising and ecommerce
- Experience in Google’s properties, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio etc. Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Experience with PPC campaigns, especially with Ads and Facebook and familiarity as to optimize/analyze management of such campaigns.
- Hard working and innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Thirst for Learning
- Salary above market average
- Bonus based on performance matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Great work environment
- Professional development
- Conferences, Ads/YouTube certifications and beyond